Spring Wine & Food Festival 2018 (FESTIVAL TICKET)
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Milawa, Victoria
- Product code: SWFFTICKET18
In association with: Wines of the King Valley "La Dolce Vita" Festival
Brown Brothers Festival ticket includes:
- A souvenir GoVino wine goblet OR a water bottle for non-drinkers (a festival glass is required for wine tastings at Cellar Door and for purchase of wine by the glass at our festival bars - a Brown Brothers OR Wines of the King Valley glass is acceptable)
- OPEN LATE on SATURDAY 10am to 9pm & Sunday 10am to 5pm
- 6 bands over 2 days
- Dallas Frasca, Reuben Stone, The Kite Machine, The Quinn Brothers, Mcrobin & William Bloom
- Exclusive discounts at Cellar Door
- Hawkers style street food with heaps to choose from
- Kid's activities with Bluearth Foundation, lawn games & face-painting
- Adam Liaw will be joining us again for 2018 for 1 exclusive masterclass
- Free Sparkling workshop (book on the day)
- Relax in our beautiful manicured gardens, with lots of outdoor beanbags, picnic rugs, tables and chairs
Your Brown Brothers festival ticket will include entry to BROWN BROTHERS ONLY for BOTH Saturday & Sunday.
Do you you wish to visit MULTIPLE wineries in the King Valley over the weekend?
If yes, please purchase a Wines of the King Valley Festival "La Dolce Vita" ticket
We welcome bus groups to Brown Brothers, however ALL BUS GROUPS must be PRE-BOOKED.
Please call 03 5720 5434 or email email@example.com no later than Thursday 15th November at 4pm
Last bus entry?
Saturday 17th at 6pm
Sunday 18th at 3.30pm
Brown Brothers reserves the right to refuse entry to bus groups that have not been booked and/or are intoxicated.