Cellar Door Tasting
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Milawa, VICTORIA
Decades of discovery have gone into each bottle, and we have a wine to suit all tastes and palates… whether that’s a King Valley icon like Prosecco or Pinot Grigio, a light and fruity Moscato, or something more traditional like a big, bold Shiraz or hearty Durif.
In this seated experience you'll be joined by one of our expert wine hosts for a leisurely, guided tasting at our Milawa Cellar Door.
- The tasting includes a 20% discount off wine purchased in Cellar Door on the day
- Premium Range tasting includes our full Patricia Range, SMC, and certain back vintages when available
- Bookings are essential to avoid disappointment
- Tasting times are limited to 45 minutes with a maximum of 10 x guests per session. Please ensure you arrive on time for your tasting
- For groups of more than 10 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Due to the latest government mandate for the state of Victoria, all guests visiting Brown Brothers Winery, Milawa, must be able to show double vaccination status before enjoying one of the wonderful experiences we have on offer in our Restaurant and Cellar Door. This mandate will come into effect from Friday 22nd October 2021.
Our Cellar Door remains open to all visitors for takeaway wine sales, regardless of vaccination status. We thank you for your understanding and ongoing support, and look forward to welcoming you back to Brown Brothers soon!