Secret Life of a Winemaker
- 天數: 2 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Milawa, VICTORIA
During this unique experience, you will join one of our talented winemakers for an exclusive "behind the scenes" tour of our working
winery and family cellar. Prepare to be amazed as you embark on a journey of discovery, gaining insights into our innovative philosophy and the meticulous processes that go into each and every bottle.
- Kindergarten Winery: Step inside our Kindergarten Winery and learn about
our innovative ways. Discover the unique techniques, small batch
winemaking and hands on practices that consistently push the boundaries of
quality and taste.
- Wine Finishing Process: Step into winemaking duties for the day as you sample
wines from our blending tanks, gaining a deeper understanding of the
intricate art of wine finishing. Uncover the secrets behind achieving the
perfect balance and flavour profile.
- Barrel Shed: Wander through our barrel shed, where our top red wines are aging to
perfection. Experience the tantalizing aromas and indulge in a sampling of
these premium varietals direct from the barrique.
- Family Cellar: Journey back in time as you visit our family cellar, a treasure trove of wines spanning several
decades. Explore our remarkable library of vintages and gain insight into the rich heritage of over 130 years of Brown family winemaking.
- Premium Tasting – Seated in our cellar door, enjoy a guided experience, including premium & back vintage wines that have been carefully aged in our family cellar.
Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to unlock the secrets of a winemaker's world. Grab a mate, book your session, and embark on a winter adventure that will leave you with a newfound appreciation for the art of winemaking.
We highly recomend lunch before your experience! Enjoy a set menu at our hatted Restaurant lead by Chef Bodee Price and experience the seasonal delights from our onsite kitchen garden – book here. If our casual grazing menu is more your style, no bookings are required.
Please note that spaces are limited (maximum 6 guests) , so early booking is recommended!
This experience only runs until the end of December 2023.